The MPHS Performing Arts
Parents (PAPs) is dedicated to enriching the experience of the arts for
Midland Park middle and high school students participating in Marching
Band, Concert Band, Chorus, Theater Arts (drama/musical) and
PAPs advances performing arts at Midland Park High School through:
• Advocacy: We serve as an important liaison
between parents and the administration/faculty concerning the
• Volunteerism: We provide critical manpower to
help our programs grow and thrive.
• Fundraising: We spearhead fund‐raising events
that enhance all performing arts programs.
PAPs impacts the experience of children participating in the performing
arts in many significant ways. These include:
• Working with administration and faculty on
funding “wish list” items, such as LED lights for the
• Promoting higher education with senior
• Funding senior appreciation gifts for band,
chorus, and broadcasting students.
• Sponsoring bagel breakfasts for broadcasting
• Co‐hosting “Music in the Park” and
sponsoring several PAPs fundraising programs at the event.
• Raising money through our annual Poinsettia
sale, as well as running concessions at band, chorus, Madrigals
concerts, and drama/musical performances.
IF YOU HAVE A CHILD IN CONCERT BAND, MARCHING BAND, JAZZ BAND, CHORUS,
MADRIGALS, THEATER ARTS (DRAMA/MUSICAL) AND/OR BROADCASTING, YOU CAN
HELP ENRICH THEIR EXPERIENCE BY BECOMING A MEMBER OF PAPS.